The pocket guide Diagnostic Testing in the Management of Viral Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C, developed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, helps clarify the role of these tests aiding clinicians with patient management.
The guide discusses:
- Hepatitis B and C Infection Worldwide
- Evaluating Liver Function Using Routine Laboratory Tests
- HBV and HCV Histology Testing Determines Degree of Fibrosis and Cirrhosis
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Testing Identifies Those with Acute or Chronic HBV
- HBV Patient Classification Based on LFTs, Molecular Testing and Histology
- HBV Molecular DNA Testing Helps Monitor and Stage Chronic HBV
- Hepatitis C Testing
- HCV Molecular (RNA) Testing Is Key in Optimizing Therapy
- An outlook on the future of virology and hepatology
Access the Clinician’s Reference Guide “Diagnostic Testing in the Management of Viral Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C”447kB
Siemens offers diagnostic testing products for screening, diagnosis and monitoring of Hepatitis, as well as for liver function testing. Product availability varies by region. Contact your local Sales Representative for a copy of the Siemens Hepatitis Product Portfolio Guide appropriate for your country.