Kadın ve Otoimmün Hastalıklar
Signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) may include:
- Tender, warm, swollen joints
- Morning stiffness that may last for hours
- Firm bumps of tissue under the skin on your arms (rheumatoid nodules)
- Fatigue, fever and weight loss
Early RA tends to affect your smaller joints first—particularly the joints that attach fingers to hands and toes to feet.
As the disease progresses, symptoms often spread to the knees, ankles, elbows, hips and shoulders. In most cases, symptoms occur in the same joints on both sides of the body.
RA signs and symptoms may vary in severity and may even come and go. Periods of increased disease activity, called flares, alternate with periods of relative remission, when the swelling and pain fade or disappear. Over time, RA can cause joints to deform and shift out of place.1
1. Rheumatoid Arthritis http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/rheumatoid-arthritis/DS00020/DSECTION=symptoms