syngo Lab Inventory Manager
Cloud-based, multi-lab inventory management system for operational efficiency
syngo® Lab Inventory Manager* (sLIM) helps improve resource utilization by providing a platform to track, manage, analyze, and order laboratory inventory.
With sLIM, eliminate the need for manual counting with cloud-based and RFID technologies. The system automatically tracks inventory consumption in real time, including third-party products and from multiple laboratories.
Ordering is simplified with automatic generation of reorder proposals based on inventory and customized criteria.
sLIM will reduce reagent waste through automatic product expiration alerts.
Emergency shipments may be prevented with low-stock notifications.
Through improved ordering processes, reduction of stock on hand is possible.
sLIM allows you to manage inventory from any Internet-connected computer. You can also view inventory status for multiple locations from your laboratory’s sLIM website.
The intuitive, rule-based dashboard offers custom data views, providing at-a-glance consumption patterns to better control inventory levels.
• Ancillary consumables
• Webshop interconnectivity
• E-mail ordering
• At-a-glance inventory dashboard
• Password protection for security
• Unique roles for various laboratory
• Min, max, and critical par values
• Automatic creation of proposed orders
• Order creation, review, and editing
• Internal approval-routing process
• Smart product search
• Multi-lab capability
• Cross-departmental platform
• Exception-based notifications and warnings
for critical items
Product Search by
• Product name
• Supplier part number
• GTIN (Global Trade Identification
• Product description
• Customer part number
• Only partial name, description, or number
• Inventory traffic light (quantity of in-stock, low, and critical items)
• List and status of placed orders and pending orders
• Inventory event notifications table (order shipments, arrivals,
backorders, and cross-site transfers)
• Unique logon by each user for web application and RFID handheld scanner
• Audit trail on user activities
• Untrained personnel prevented from mishandling system
*Not available for sale in all countries.