CellaVision DM1200 Digital Cell Morphology System
Combining mid-volume first-pass efficiency with automated differential reviews
The CellaVision® DM1200 digital cell morphology system is designed to automate the time-consuming, manual effort associated with traditional microscopy. The system leverages proven digital image analysis technology to locate and examine cells in blood and other body fluids, saving time, accelerating turnaround, and increasing technologists’ productivity throughout mid-volume labs. In addition, the CellaVision DM1200 system easily adapts to any hematology workflow within hospital IT environments.
- Reduces review time for differentials to make more efficient use of experienced morphologists' skills
- Standardizes differential results by automating cell location and pre-classification
- Enables the utilization of skills across the entire organization through real-time collaboration and centrally stored images
- Supports skill expansion via a comprehensive reference library and historical patient images and comments
- Improves ergonomics by reducing the neck, wrist, and eye fatigue associated with traditional microscopy
CellaVision and all other trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Bu web sayfasında gösterilen ürünler/özellikler her ülkede piyasada bulunmamaktadır. Mevzuata bağlı nedenlerle gelecekte bulunabileceği garanti edilemez. Lütfen daha fazla bilgi için yerel Siemens organizasyonuyla iletişime geçiniz.