INNOVANCE PFA-200 System*
Fast and reliable platelet dysfunction detection
Simple, rapid, qualitative, and precise automated assessment of platelet function
The INNOVANCE® PFA-200 System* provides simple, rapid, qualitative, and precise automated assessment of platelet function and supports clinically relevant decision-making processes effecting therapies. The system quickly measures platelet plug formation in a small whole blood sample (800 μL) and reports a ”closure time” in 5-8 minutes.
Comprehensive bleeding risk assessment
The INNOVANCE PFA-200 System’s unique technology simulates in vitro hemodynamic conditions of platelet adhesion and aggregation in a vascular lesion, providing rapid detection of acquired, inherited, or drug-induced platelet dysfunction in multiple clinical settings. Combining the INNOVANCE PFA® P2Y test*, the Dade® PFA Collagen/EPI Test Cartridge, and the Dade PFA Collagen/ADP Test Cartridge provides a comprehensive, cost-effective preoperative bleeding risk solution.
- Simple 3-step process requires minimal pipetting and hands-on time
- Results from one 800 μL sample of blood
- One cut-off for P2Y samples in 3.2 and 3.8% buffered sodium
- Preoperative screening results in 5-8 minutes
Detects inherited, acquired, and drug-induced platelet dysfunction
In combination with traditional coagulation screening tests such as prothrombin time and activated partial thromboplastin time, the INNOVANCE PFA-200 System provides excellent sensitivity to functional defects of hemostasis.
- Accurate detection of acquired, inherited, or drug-induced platelet dysfunction under high-shear stress
- Sensitive to quantitative and qualitative abnormalities of VWD in both plasma and platelets
- Simple, rapid, semi-quantitative, and precise assessment of platelet function
- Software supports closure curve1 illustrations for use in scientific studies
Reliable detection of aspirin-induced platelet dysfunction
The INNOVANCE PFA-200 System assesses whether doses are sufficient to induce platelet dysfunction. While other analyzers only detect the inhibition of platelet aggregation, the INNOVANCE PFA-200 System accurately measures the ability of aspirin to prevent platelet plug formation.
Effective monitoring of pre-surgical therapy
Several “screening tests” fail to detect a number of mild bleeding disorders that could cause substantial bleeding. The INNOVANCE PFA-200 System, however, can reliably identify patients with a bleeding risk due to platelet function deficiency. With the INNOVANCE PFA-200 System, most patients with prolonged Col/ADP Closure Times manifest abnormalities in primary hemostasis that could place them at risk during surgery.
- The Dade PFA Collagen/EPI Test Cartridge provides effective assessment of pre-surgical therapy with desmopressin (DDAVP)
- Several clinical studies suggest that the PFA closure time (CT) with both the Dade PFA Collagen/EPI and Dade PFA Collagen/ADP Test Cartridges becomes measurably shorter following infusion of DDAVP
- Shorter closure times indicate improved platelet function and may indicate improvement in bleeding symptoms and transfusion needs
Safe and efficient testing
- No special sample collection requirements–only a small volume of citrated whole blood is needed (800 μL)
- All PFA tests can be run from one patient sample tube
- All biological material remains in the test cartridge. This feature minimizes operator/blood contact for improved safety and consistency, avoiding instrument contamination and facilitating safe biohazard disposal
- Blood samples are stable for up to 4 hours after collection
- Built-in quality control program reduces risk of reporting false results
- Password/access levels protect sensitive patient data and provide enhanced traceability records
Siemens offers customized solutions to Power up your lab
As the largest provider of hemostasis instruments in the world, more labs entrust their patient results to Siemens than any other company. We offer choices for the right fit in your low-, medium- or high-volume lab, including high-speed analyzers to improve operational efficiency in main labs.
*Not available for sale in the U.S. Product availability varies by country.
1: For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures
Bu web sayfasında gösterilen ürünler/özellikler her ülkede piyasada bulunmamaktadır. Mevzuata bağlı nedenlerle gelecekte bulunabileceği garanti edilemez. Lütfen daha fazla bilgi için yerel Siemens organizasyonuyla iletişime geçiniz.