A Green+ Hospital can benefit in various ways:
- Total Building Solutions from Siemens increases the value and the efficiency of hospitals throughout their whole life cycle, while providing more comfort and more security
- Significant energy savings for new and existing buildings thanks to a comprehensive energy concept
- Performance contracting provides significant guaranteed energy savings to pay for a project
- Significant reduction of energy consumption for IT and communication systems
- Energy and resource efficiency
Reputation – Green Certification
Holding an international accredited certificate supports good reputation and attracts additional patients:
Certificates, e.g. LEED, GreenBuilding, BUND Gütesiegel, Green Star
Realizing energy saving and environmentally friendly programs are funded by e.g. EU, German Federation, and KfW-Bank.
Sustainability and Quality
- Society – Environmental care and living standards improved
- Patients – Smooth and high-quality medical treatments provided
The Siemens Green+ Hospitals approach not only focuses on the obvious “green hospital” aspects. There is also a broad variety of levers required to address the various challenges to fulfill ecological requirements, optimize efficiency, and increase quality.