Sustainable Healthcare Infrastructure
More than just Green.
A broad portfolio in the area of Sustainable Healthcare Infrastructure, IT and Medical Technology supports you in reaching your hospital quality goals.
Ecological and economical efforts are important for a hospital. But as essential as they are, the most important aspect for a sustainable hospital is the quality of patient care. Therefore, we pay special attention to patient identification and safety, reliable and secure storage, access to data, convenient and healthy procedures, enhanced quality of diagnosis and treatment, and also to health-supporting environmental conditions.
A broad portfolio in the areas Infrastructure, IT and Medical Technology supports you in reaching quality goals.
- People and asset tracing – maximum safety and comfort for patients and elderly people, protection of babies
- Compact monitoring technology (clean rooms) – to protect patients reliably and fulfill regulatory requirements
- Efficient e-health infrastructure
- Intrusion detection, video surveillance, access control – for more security and enhanced comfort for staff, patients and visitors
- Patient terminal – for the highest possible independence of patients and more comfort for staff
- Tailored fire-safety solutions to protect patients, staff, visitors, and assets reliably
- Enhanced quality of diagnosis and treatment, e.g. e-prescription, e-medication, and e-health record
- Reliable storage and access to health data
- Optimized diagnostic time and less waiting time thanks to state-of-the-art IT
- Ubiquitous access to patient data
- Optimized diagnostic time and less waiting time thanks to state-of-the-art imaging systems
- Dose reduction, low-dose imaging
- Implementation of clinical processes aligned with Standard-of-Care classification