Standardization and transparency within clinical patient care due to optimized clinical pathways have a share in reducing treatment expenses and at the same time in optimizing the quality of medical care. The Green+ Hospital approach addresses energy as well as quality aspects.
- Building of clinical pathways for 5 indications
- Reduction of the length of stay up to 46%* (change of endoprothesis)
- Reduction of the length of stay decreases energy use per patient
- Standardized clinical pathways increase process efficiency and optimize the quality of medical care - holistic Green+ Hospital approach
- Synchronal and complete overview of treatment expenses per patient due to path documentation
- Enhancement of attractiveness due to quality management and optimization
- Feasibility to react in a fast way to needs of cost owners
*Data on file.