2D & 3D mamografi okuma ve gelişmiş vizüalizasyon
Siemens’ syngo.Breast Care1 mammography reading solution offers comprehensive tools, customizable layouts and individually configurable workflows for confident diagnosis and decision-making in 2D and 3D. Explore how you can leverage your workforce in mammography reading.
Efficiency in reading – Combine efficient reading with high diagnostic confidence
Make reading more efficient and improve diagnostic confidence with automated workflows and access to advanced mammography reading tools and multimodality images on a single workstation.
- Enjoy the immediate image availability on syngo.Breast Care with automated workflow selection and acceptance of all DICOM formats
- Profit from comfortable reading tools to ideally display High Definition Tomosynthesis2 with Insight 2D and 3D3 or any other vendors’ tomosynthesis solutions
- Easily include images from other sources such as ultrasound and MRI
- Display quantitative information such as the breast density or position and size of the lesion with the syngo.Breast Care CAD Display
Flexibility in growth – Configurations tailored to your needs and upgrade whenever you like
Reduce your Total Cost of Ownership by selecting the system configuration to suit your needs – and upgrade whenever you like.
- Benefit from an open, flexible, client-server based environment prepared for multimodality reading
- Select the configuration and hardware that best fits your needs for routine and advanced mammography reading
- Scale your solution with options ranging from a single stand-alone workstation to syngo.via4 server solutions for multiple users
- Upgrade your initial package with new functionalities and options in the future
Smart use – Flexible workflow steps, layouts, and tools designed for you
Leverage your workforce with a mammography reading system based on the intuitive syngo interface, individualize your user workflows and share all information easily - wherever you are5.
- View mammography and multimodal 3D/4D images intelligently combined in a single workplace
- Work just the way you like thanks to the flexible syngo.Breast Care architecture
- Individualize all workflow steps, layouts, tools and more
- Share all images easily on every workstation in your institution – even on a mobile PC6
1The products/features shown on this webpage are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
2High Definition Breast Tomosynthesis is currently under development and not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
3Insight 2D and Insight 3D are not commercially available. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed.
4syngo.via can be used as a standalone device or together with a variety of syngo.via-based software options, which are medical devices in their own right.
5Prerequisites include: Internet connection to clinical network, DICOM compliance, meeting of minimum hardware requirements, and adherence to local data security regulations
6Diagnostic reading requires a medical grade screen. Observe country specific regulations for usage of mobile devices.