MR görüntüleme için syngo.via
Get the full picture.
syngo.via is a software solution intended to be used for viewing, manipulating, communicating, and temporarily storing medical images. It can be used as a stand-alone device or together with a variety of cleared and unmodified syngo®.via based software options.
Software architecture, functionality, usability and interaction of syngo.via:
- The server processes and renders the data from the connected modalities
- The client provides the user interface
Multi Server Access
- Allows easy access from one client to up to three syngo.via servers
- Findings and measurements are tracked and listed by the Findings Navigator
- syngo.via creates a context-specific report based on findings and snapshots
User interaction concept
- Workflow guidance and context-sensitive tool sets
- One-click access to a patient
- Up to 2 patient cases can be loaded simultaneously
- Quick work lists allow fast access to patient data
- Corner menus in each segment allow fast access to tools while eyes remain focused on images
- Automatic tracking of findings and measurements by the unique Findings Navigator
Applications and Engine concept
A broad variety of clinical applications1 are available for syngo.via, either as single applicationsor as groups, referred to as Engines. There are two levels: “Engine” and “Engine Pro”.
A tailored processing and evaluation solution
- The Engine level: addresses the needs of users who regularly work in a specific clinical field
- The Engine Pro level: can be ordered on top of the Engine level, provides advanced imaging functionality and automatic features for state-of-the art reading
MR Multi-Modality Routine Reading
syngo.via comes with the following multi-modality reading functionality and applications, suitable for many needs in the clinical routine.
syngo.via included features
- Image manipulation: Zoom, pan, window
- Image evaluation: Distance, Angle, Marker, Region of interest, Volume of interest, Arrow, Pixel lens
- Image presentation: 2D, MPR, MPR thick, MPR/MPR fusion, MIP, MIP thin, MinIP, VRT
- Image processing: Clip plane slab, Clip box, Punching, Bone removal, Table removal, Parallel & radial ranges, 2D & 3D reference lines, 3D reference point Movie (incl. export)
syngo.via common features
- Case Navigator
- Findings Navigator
- Flexible application change
syngo.MR Reading1 includes
- Basic workflow
- Workflow customization
- Follow-up support
- Re-scan handling
1Application features are parts of medical products in their own rights and fully compatible with syngo.via.
2Under FDA review. Not available for sale in the U.S.