Optimized pediatric head and cardio protocols for 3T MAGNETOM systems
Brain protocols developed by Abraham Padua and Aaron Flammang in collaboration with:
• Cook Children’s Healthcare System (Fort Worth, TX, USA)
• Seattle Children’s Hospital (Seattle, WA, USA)
• Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA, USA)
• Boston Children Hospital (Boston, MA, USA)
• St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital (Chicago, IL, USA)
• Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital (Loma Linda, CA, USA)
• Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN, USA)
• University Children’s Hospital Basel (Basel, Switzerland)
Here are protocols for the MAGNETOM Skyra optimized for different pediatric age groups. Optimized Pediatric protocols* are provided for the age groups (1) term to 8 months, (2) 9 months to 12 months and (3) 13 to 24 months and beyond. In addition, a pediatric clinical library including pediatric protocols for 2D and 3D imaging, spectroscopy, TOF and more are included.
Cardiac protocols developed by Gary McNeal in collaboration with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital (Chicago, IL, USA).
Cardiac protocols are provided for the age groups (1) Infant, (2) Child and (3) Teen, optimized for different breathing conditions.
*Soon to come! Optimized Pediatric Dot Engines specially set up for the above age groups.