syngo.MR Neuro Perfusion Engine
The syngo.MR Neuro Perfusion Engine bundles three Neurology features for detailed brain assessments: MR Neuro Perfusion Evaluation, Automatic local AIF calculation and Perfusion-Diffusion Mismatch calculation.
- color display of the relative Mean Transit Time (relMTT)
- relative Cerebral Blood Volume (relCBV) relative Cerebral Blood Flow (relCBF)
- Flexible selection of the Arterial Input Function (AIF) for more reliable analysis taking into account the dynamics over time of the contrast agent enrichment.
- Additional maps such as TTP, corrCBV
- Automatically calculates local Arterial Input Function (AIF) and generates the perfusion results.
- MR Neuro Perfusion Mismatch: calculates the Perfusion-Diffusion difference.
- Disease oriented MR Neurology reporting template included.
- Quantitative analysis of neuro perfusion data*
- Lesion analysis
My cases - ready
Images are mapped to predefined reading steps that you can determine. You no longer have to search for and organize your images. Ensure that your reading happens on the same set of images every time. Structured reading, standardized diagnosis. Ensure that your team reads the same images the same way to ensure consistent outcomes. Images and diagnostic steps cannot be forgotten as long as you follow the structured workflow. Compile your information automatically into a report with various templates available to suit your needs.
My images – networked.
With its client-server technology, reading is possible from anywhere** in your organization. Time is brain. Reading without having to walk to a workstation helps saving time.
* Calculation of local arterial input function is not yet available in the U.S. and is pending 510(k).
** Prerequisites include: Internet connection to clinical network, DICOM compliance, meeting of minimum hardware requirements, and adherence to local data security regulations.