MAGNETOM Trio Upgrade
Upgrade your MAGNETOM Trio to MAGNETOM Prismafit
Upgrading your MAGNETOM Trio to the new MAGNETOM Prismafit will equip your unparalleled 3T magnet with the new and powerful technology. The results: Higher signal-to-noise performance, excellent 3T image quality throughout the body, faster scanning, increased consistency and higher productivity, and new unique software applications opening up new imaging possibilities.
Step-by-step from MAGNETOM Trio to the new MAGNETOM Prismafit
"MAGNETOM Prismafit has the power to explore research and applications at a better level than on standard 3T scanners. The upgrade of our MAGNETOM Trio was actually extremely smooth and we are very grateful about this."1,2
Professor Rainer Goebel
Maastricht University & Scannexus, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Experience outstanding gradient performance with MAGNETOM Prismafit
- New XR 80/200 gradient coil with 80 mT/m @ 200 T/m/s simultaneously, on all three axes
- Ultra-high-performance cooling
- Force-compensated design for reduced vibrations
Benefits: Significantly increased SNR, unprecedented long-term stability and minimized acoustic noise.
Make use of fully dynamic parallel transmit with TimTX TrueShape
- Selective excitation to highlight regions, organs, or even features of an organ
- Zoomed imaging with the first parallel transmit application ZOOMit
- Significantly higher resolution, reduced scan times and less artifacts
- Open platform for new MRI applications
More information about ZOOMit
Benefit from higher resolution and faster scanning with Tim 4G receive architecture
- New Tim RF system with 48, 64 or 128 independent channels for faster imaging and higher SNR
- New Tim 4G coil technology with highest coil element density, Dual-Density Signal Transfer, DirectConnect, and SlideConnect technology
- Fully digital transmit and receive with DirectRF
- Real-time feedback loop for excellent long-term stability
Higher SNR, increased homogeneity
With Tim 4G’s ultra-high-density array you will get increased signal-to-noise (SNR) for all areas of interest. In this case of a large-field-of-view abdomen up to 50 coil elements can be activated.
Additionally, with Siemens standard parallel transmit solution TimTX TrueForm you receive excellent B1 homogeneity leading to a very homogeneous 3T image quality throughout the body.
New unique software applications:
New Generation iPAT2
- More slices and coverage in the same breath-hold
- Phase encoding direction and 3D direction for 3D sequences
- Ultrafast isotropic T1-weighted 3D imaging of the head
CAIPIRINHA (Controlled Aliasing In Parallel Imaging Results In Higher Acceleration)
- Modified iPAT2 sequence for even higher image quality
- Volumetric 3D imaging
RESOLVE (Readout Segmentation Of Long Variable Echo-trains)
- Unique high-resolution Diffusion-Weighted Imaging (DWI)
- Anatomy-true diffusion imaging for brain, spine, breast, and prostate
Parallel transmit imaging
- Selective excitation of specific body areas with TimTX TrueShape
- First zoom function in MRI with ZOOMit
- Improved echo planar imaging (EPI) based diffusion weighted imaging for the body.
- Independent selection of the number of averages for each b-value.
- Reduction of total acquisition time
- Non-invasive evaluation of brain perfusion
- Radiation free alternative to PET
- Increased SNR with shorter scan time
Flexibility. Consistency. Efficiency.
- Intuitive protocol management with one central and flexible user interface
- Quality results for each exam, consistent and reproducible
- Up to 20% shorter exam slots for more efficiency in MRI3
“On average, we were able to shorten the examination from 25 to 20 minutes per patient.”1
Anton Quinsten, RT, Senior MRI Technologist
Institute of Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology
University Hospital Essen, Germany
With MAGNETOM Prismafit, the following Dot engines are available:
- Brain Dot Engine
- Large Joint Dot Engine
- Spine Dot Engine
- Abdomen Dot Engine
- Angio Dot Engine
- Cardiac Dot Engine
- Breast Dot Engine
- TimCT Angio Dot Engine
- TimCT Onco Dot Engine
Siemens'in müşterileri hakkındaki açıklamalar müşterinin kendi ortamlarında aldıkları sonuçlara dayanmaktadır. "Tipik" bir hastane tanımı olmadığından ve pek çok değişken mevcut olduğundan (örn. hastane büyüklüğü, vaka karması, bilişim teknolojileri benimseme seviyeleri) diğer müşterilerin aynı sonuçları elde edeceğinin garantisi yoktur.
syngo.MR VE11 for MAGNETOM Prismafit is still under development and not commercially available yet. Its future availability cannot be ensured.
University Hospital Essen, Brain Dot Engine Workflow Study, GER