We are very pleased to introduce POCkit™, Siemens' new web-based education solution designed for healtcare professionals performing point-of-care testing. It provides immediate access to the latest topics, videos, and educational information on how to use Siemens POC-testing solutions.
POCkit is the latest addition to the Competency Management component of Siemens POC Ecosystem™ solutions, designed to help hospitals manage their POC-testing programs. The Siemens Global Product Education team has developed and launched this innovative tool in response to requests for training materials from our customers who use Siemens POC solutions.
The POCkit web application is now live and can be accessed by scanning the following QR code with a smartphone.
How does POCkit work?
- POCkit is a web application accessible from any device that runs a web browser, including smartphones, tablets, and computers.
- POCkit contains educational materials for Siemens POC solutions, including videos and task-based job aids in PDF format.
- These educational materials are directly available to everyone without logging in.
How can POCkit help POC professionals?
- Healthcare professionals looking for just-in-time information on how to use Siemens POC instruments can find what they need right on their smartphone through a simple Internet search.
- Professionals who require training materials for our POC products can go directly to the POCkit website for immediate access.
- Hospitals with their own learning management systems can now integrate job aids and URL links to online training videos directly from POCkit into their LMS.
Uluslararası (İngilizce): +49 69 797 6602 Bizi Pazartesi - Cuma günleri 8.00 - 17.00 saatleri arasında arayabilirsiniz.