Stratus CS Acute Care Diagnostic System
System, Sample, and Reagent Specifications.
Please refer to the assay insert sheets or operator’s guide for more detailed information.
Level-sensing capabilities automatically align to each TestPak and module
Computer Interface Specifications
Uni-directional through serial port
Room Temperature: 15-30°C (65-85°F)
All hazardous materials are contained within a disposable waste liner
Microprocessor-verified between 18,000 and 22,000 rpm
Sample and TestPak Identification
Universal bar code reader
Single-use assay cartridges
Dendrimer enhanced radial partition immunoassay
- Daily system check (electronic QC) with programmable time lockout
- Liquid controls are processed after calibration, upon receipt of a previously calibrated lot of reagents or whenever the site wishes to verify performance, and according to local, state, and/or federal regulations
- On-board “QC Required” alert for a time element and/ or range check
- The last 20 results are stored and can be reprinted and/or transmitted to LIS
- Patient ID and/or sample ID entry Sample collection time entry
- Unauthorized operator lockout capability
- TestPak lot expiration notification
- Password protection of advanced setup functions
Reagent Storage Requirements
TestPaks, CalPaks, and DilPaks: 2 to 8°C (Troponin-I CalPak and NT-proBNP CalPak: -10 to -20°C)
Bu web sayfasında gösterilen ürünler/özellikler her ülkede piyasada bulunmamaktadır. Mevzuata bağlı nedenlerle gelecekte bulunabileceği garanti edilemez. Lütfen daha fazla bilgi için yerel Siemens organizasyonuyla iletişime geçiniz.