Designed for diagnosis through survivorship
As part of our global strategic partnership, Siemens and Varian have jointly developed ARIA®1 connectivity. The ARIA oncology information system is a comprehensive information and image management solution that lets you oversee all aspects of oncology care for your patients. ARIA combines radiation, medical and surgical oncology information into a complete, oncology-specific EMR that allows you to manage the patient's entire journey – from initial diagnosis through post-treatment follow-up.
- Evaluate diagnosis-specific data to compare acute responses to treatment and long-term clinical outcomes
- Develop disease-specific clinical protocols to facilitate a standard, consistent quality of care
- Monitor radiation dose and review treatment images to determine if plan changes are required
- Make confident decisions with the aid of embedded rule-based decision support
- Create structured, oncology-specific care plans for post-treatment care with EQUICARE CS2
Product of Varian Medical Systems
EQUICARE CS is a web-based survivorship management solution developed in conjunction with Equicare Health Solutions.