İhtiyaçlarınıza uygun. Bütçenize uygun.
“The digital flat detector makes image acquisition much faster than CR cassettes. It is easy to use and enables flexible patient positioning.
The image quality is fabulous – the detail is very sharp, far better than any other equipment I have ever used.”6
Anna Cahalin, Radiographer,
Congleton Memorial Hospital, United Kingdom
Experience excellent image quality from Siemens
Multix Fusion’s proven hardware lets you easily achieve excellent image quality – and our superior image processing software makes sure you achieve it at very low dose.
- See the details – Finest bone and soft tissue visualization with DiamondView Plus
- Speed up Workflow – Automatic selection of imaging parameters
- Intelligent automation – Multiple image parameters will automatically be adjusted according to your individual requirements
DiamondView Plus – Excellence as standard
Siemens’ unique post-processing solution that automatically improves image contrast and detail, for outstanding image quality in all kinds of radiography exams.
- Facilitates diagnoses – Reduced image noise, improved bone detail and soft tissue contrast, without increasing dose
- Automated image processing – Pre-defined settings based on the organ program to see even smallest details
syngo FLC imaging system – Proven user interface
A fully-digital, one-stop system that manages your entire examination workflow from registration and examination to post-processing and documentation.
- syngo look & feel workstation – Intuitive and easy-to-learn user interface to reduce the risk of user errors
- One user experience – Common to all radiography, fluoroscopy and mobile systems from Siemens
- Reduced training effort – Easy to switch between modalities and ready for flexible staff usage
ClearRead Bone Suppression™
ClearRead Bone Suppression™ 1 from Riverain suppresses bone structure on the digital image to enhance the clarity of chest X-rays without the need for two exposures. The result is a clearer, unobstructed view of soft tissue and improved nodule detection without the need for additional patient dose.3,4
- increases clarity of chest X-rays by suppressing bone
- unlocks unseen diagnostic potential
- significantly increases lung nodule conspicuousness and contrast-to-noise ratio
ClearRead +Detect™ 2 from Riverain helps you identify potential lesions that could be early-stage lung cancer. Its advanced algorithm provides superior marking capabilities with a 50% relative improvement in image sensitivity5 and 75% reduction in false positives in comparison to prior versions.4
- helps you detect more lung cancers than standard chest X-rays alone.
- circles potential lung tumors on bone suppressed X-ray image
- improves the detection of 9-30 mm nodules
- can detect up to 50% of missed nodules
- 75% reduction in false positives
- no change of exam technique, no additional radiation dose to the patient
Customer statements at a glance
"We went with the Fusion because it offers us the quality and flexibility we need at thew price point we wanted.”6
Rick Helton, Medical Imaging Manager,
Soin Medical Center, USA
"As a radiologist I depend on reproducible, high quality images from any type of patient. With Multix Fusion we're finally able to get them!"6
Anna Schiefer, M.D., Pediatric Radiologist,
Klinikum Sued Nuremberg, Germany
"Multix Fusion fits to the various clinical tasks we have to perform in daily routine and is well proven also for higher patient throughput."6
Anika Kind, Chief Radiographer,
University of Zurich, Switzerland
"The various automation features of Multix Fusion just fit, to get exams done in quick and easy way."6
Rong Zhang, Radiographer,
Changzheng Hospital Shanghai China
2Option, requires ClearRead Bone Suppression
3Freedman MT, Lo SC, Seibel JC, et al. Lung nodules: improved detection with software that suppresses the rib and clavicle on chest radiographs. Radiology. 2011Jul;260(1):265-73. Epub 2011 Apr 14
4Macmahon, H. Use of Bone Suppression in Computer-Aided Detection for Chest Radiographs: Analysis of a new Scheme with High Sensitivity and Greatly Improved Specificity, RSNA Meeting presentation. November 2011
5White CS, Flukinger T, Jeudy J, et al. Use of a computer aided detection system to detect missed lung cancer at chest radiography. Radiology. 2009 Jul;252(1):273-81.
Multix Fusion with fixed detector(s) is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.