Arcadis Orbic 3D eco
Intra-operative 3D Imaging for increased efficiency in the OR
Arcadis Orbic 3D eco is our high-end C-arm with isocentric design and 190º orbital movement.
The 3D functionality of Arcadis Orbic 3D eco is best suited for intraoperative use in orthopedic, trauma and spine surgery.
Arcadis Orbic 3D eco can be equipped with NaviLink 3D1, the direct 3D navigation interface.
- Intraoperative 3D imaging enables intraoperative revisions and evaluation and replaces postoperative CT control
- Counterbalanced, isocentric design helps saving time and dose und supersedes readjustments by virtually unlimited projection possibilities with 190° orbital rotation
- Optimally matched, fully digital 1K²-imaging chain from image acquisition to viewing and archiving
- Truly digital navigation with NaviLink 3D . Integrated, digital 1 K²-navigation interface NaviLink with automatic transfer of 3D image data for surgical navigation
- Ergonomic lightweight and compact trolley design for better maneuverability and less space requirement
- syngo DICOM1 Viewer for platform independent viewing of images