Robotik X-ray ile siz de bu yeni harekete katılın
Multitom Rax offers your radiology department excellent patient care as well as high productivity. Its range of application is so comprehensive that we had to create a new category: Twin Robotic X-ray.
Benefits at a Glance - Interactive Overview
This interactive feature provides an overview of clinical and financial cases as well as operational and innovational values.
Perform a multitude of X-rays – in just one room
Improve asset utilization and save on room costs with Multitom Rax – by integrating multiple X-ray capabilities in one room.
- Multi-modality – radiography, 3D tomography, fluoroscopy, angiography …
- Multi-clinical – from trauma, orthopedic, intervention, pain management, and more
- Multi-dimensional – static, dynamic, and natural Real 3D
- Multi-patient – pediatric, geriatric, bariatric, immobile, trauma patients – almost every patient you can think of
See reality with Real 3D – for the first time
See the unseen in Real 3D with Multitom Rax – the first X-ray scanner that allows exams and diagnoses under natural weight-bearing, opening up new clinical possibilities.
- First time realistic 3D images under natural weight-bearing, in lying, stitting and standing conditions
- Low-dose protocols
- Comfortable patient positioning with open design
Let the robots move – not your patients
Prevent your patient from pain and risks – by letting the scanner revolve around your patient and utilizing its open, patient-centered design.
- Less patient risks and pain due to fewer patient transfers and repositioning
- Full patient focus and access, e.g. for interventions
- Excellent image quality at low dose
- Better care for pediatric, geriatric, bariatric, immobile and trauma patients
Define standards easily – and multiply your productivity
Achieve higher productivity and reduce costs – through flexible room utilization, standardized workflows, and reproducible results.
- Simplify hospital pathways, use fewer rooms and increase utilization
- Standardize results for constant outcomes with robotic precision – consistent usability and image impression
- Streamline cost with MAX functionalities, high scanner reliability and preventive service
Be future-proof – with Twin Robotic X-ray
Make your investment future-proof. Defining the category of Twin Robotic X-ray, Multitom Rax is designed to be flexibly adapted to changing requirements – including future applications.
- Adapt easily and be prepared for changes in patient mix and healthcare regulations
- Stay ahead with unique innovative functionalities
- Be future-proof with an investment in the newest X-ray technology from the world market leader in healthcare imaging
The MAX effect - where gains multiply
As healthcare providers are forced to do more with less, they have to run their radiology more efficiently. Combine two or more MAX systems – and experience the MAX effect: unique standardization across your fleet that lets you save both time and costs and ultimately boosts your level of satisfaction.
- Gain standardization – leading to consistent high quality of care, fewer retakes, and faster reading
- Gain savings – in terms of money, time, and rooms
- Gain satisfaction – for patients, staff, physicians, and managers
Multitom Rax is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.