ACUSON S2000 ABVS Ultrason Sistemi, Touch Control özelliğiyle HELX Evolution
Meme ultrasonu için kapsamlı çözüm
The ACUSON S2000 ABVS system - which is at the center of Siemens’ comprehensive 3D Total Breast Ultrasound solution - may help you to address these important questions. It combines the power of 2D/3D ultrasound and advanced technologies, such as ultrasound elastography and multimodality review, with automated acquisition and intelligent workflow solutions to create one comprehensive package for your breast ultrasound needs.
The ACUSON S2000 ABVS helps healthcare professionals to identify lesions efficiently. It provides consistent, reproducible, operator-independent results with high-resolution full-field views of the entire breast – without exposing the patient to radiation.
- Generate a coronal view of the breast, which demonstrates global anatomy and symmetry as well as architectural distortion
- Improve ergonomics and decrease repetitive stress injuries with Siemens’ exclusive hands-free locking mechanism
- Improve productivity by decreasing exam time compared with hand-held imaging
- Enhance data consistency with automated acquisition
The ACUSON ABVS system includes many advanced technologies to support further characterization of difficult areas. Manual, compression-based strain imaging and shear wave-based elastography (VirtualTouch™ IQ) and multimodality review are some examples.
- Virtual Touch IQ provides a non-invasive, quantitative assessment of lesions. Tissue stiffness analysis may help to better differentiate between solid tumors, cysts and other areas of concern during breast ultrasound exams.
- Improve patient care with Virtual Touch IQ which gives you additional data points for lesion evaluation and helps you decide the best course of follow-up action.
- Ensure data integrity and improve clinical confidence using Siemens’ exclusive quality map in every shear wave acquisition.
The ACUSON S2000 ABVS can be used for both automated breast volume scanning and conventional hand-held exams. If a lesion is found during volumetric acquisition that requires further evaluation, a hand-held linear transducer can be used to acquire additional 2D images including color Doppler, elasticity, and shear wave imaging.
- Easily accessible, conventional hand-held scanning capabilities enable you to maximize your investment by simultaneously providing automated and hand-held imaging options
- For added versatility, the ACUSON S2000 ABVS is a fully operational ultrasound system which can be used for a broad spectrum of clinical applications to maximize full asset utilization
- The ability to quickly assess the axilla or lesion with conventional hand-held scanning improves diagnostic confidence
The syngo®.Ultrasound Breast Analysis (sUSBA) software delivers powerful, flexible reviewing and reporting capabilities. It provides semi-automated BI-RADS® reporting, efficient analysis of 3D imagery, and customizable, at-a-glance image displays to support the quick and thorough diagnosis of breast lesions.
- Synchronized scrolling and multiple hanging protocol options for fast reading
- Prior studies load automatically for quick comparison
- Increased reading flexibility with client-server connectivity and concurrent user licenses
- Reduced clutter in your office with a software solution that can be loaded onto an existing workstation1
- Five years of software updates included, allowing you to bring the latest innovations to all users
1 Workstation must meet the required specification.
BI-RADS® is a registered trademark of Mendelson EB, Baum JK, Berg WA, Merritt CB, Rubin E. Breast
Imaging Reporting and Data System BI-RADS: Ultrasound, 1st edition. Reston, Va: American College of Radiology; 2003.