ACUSON S2000 ABVS Ultrason Sistemi, Touch Control özelliğiyle HELX Evolution
Meme ultrasonu için kapsamlı çözüm
3D Total Breast Ultrasound is used with an ACUSON S2000 ABVS ultrasound system, which can offer many additional technical advantages to support efficient, consistent breast diagnosis.
- Convenient Remote Image Review: syngo® Ultrasound Breast Analysis (sUSBA) allows remote review of all data and images captured during ACUSON S2000 ABVS breast ultrasound scans. This valuable software tool provides image analysis and reporting with comprehensive tools for data review and can be used with a variety of workstations.
- Tissue Strain Analytics: The ACUSON S2000 system now also offers the unique ability to assess tissue stiffness with Virtual Touch™ technologies. Virtual Touch technologies use Acoustic Radiation Force Impulse (ARFI) technology to help clinicians better differentiate between tumors, healthy dense breast tissue, fatty tissue and other conditions in deep tissues.
- eSie Touch Compression Elastography: The ACUSON S2000 system, also offers eSie Touch™ elasticity imaging technology, which uses gentle compression to provide high resolution elastograms of tissue stiffness in more superficial tissues (Virtual Touch technologies can provide tissue stiffness analysis for deeper tissues).
- Color Doppler: With superb color sensitivity, the ACUSON S2000 system’s color Doppler technology makes it possible to visualize the subtleties of blood flow around tumors or other areas of concern in fatty or dense breast tissue.
- Additional Hand-Held Transducers: Besides the automated breast ultrasound, the ACUSON S2000 ABVS system supports a wide range of hand-held transducers, including the 18L6 HD transducer, to allow flexible use, including guided needle biopsy.
- Efficient Cup-size and Depth Pre-sets: The ACUSON S2000 ABVS system offers four depth settings, the deepest in the market, and pre-sets optimized by cup size for image consistency, as well as patient comfort. They can be easily selected with the convenient operating touch screen.
- eSieScan™ Workflow Protocols: The ACUSON S2000 ABVS system also enables quick, accurate and reproducible view capture with automated protocols designed to improve efficiency and consistency for every exam using eSieScan™