ACUSON P500 Ultrason Sistemi, FROSK edition
Her Ortama Uyarlanabilir Hasta Başı Sistemle Bir Adım Önde
With the ACUSON P500, Siemens Healthineers is enabling high quality of care and ultrasound imaging anytime, anywhere.
The ACUSON P500 improves image quality with exclusive motion correction and a diverse range of applications and features designed specifically for your area of expertise and needs. With Siemen’s innovative technology, image quality is paramount.
- Reduce motion artifacts and noise while simultaneously enhancing color sensitivity with Dynamic Persistence and Auto Flash Artifact Suppression technology.
- Visualize subtle tissue variations with Dynamic TCE™ tissue contrast enhancement, enhance anatomical detail with Advanced SieClear™ spatial compounding and optimize images with one button, employing TEQ™ ultrasound technology
- Leverage Clarify™ vascular enhancement (VE) technology that uniquely utilizes power Doppler flow information to enhance B-mode imaging
ACUSON P500 offers a wide range of innovative applications that make diagnostic and therapeutic exams less complicated and more standardized. Exclusive automated solutions available only with ACUSON P500 improve scan time, expedite workflow and increase operational efficiency.
- Perform a wide range of exams with the Stress Echo application, which creates user-defined protocols and offers flexible review formats and visual analysis
- Improve accuracy and reproducibility with the eSie Measure™ workflow acceleration package, the first application that provides automated measurements for routine echo exams
- Reduce training time, variability in skill and operation errors with eSieScan™ Protocol, a unique semi-automated guided workflow designed to automate and simplify routine tasks.
The ACUSON P500, with its unmatched diagnostic and workflow solutions enables you to work more efficiently, consistently and clearly with powerful applications that enable you to increase patient throughput.
- Improve visibility with Needle Visualization Enhancement that employs unique multi-beam spatial compounding and other optimization techniques while still maintaining excellent image quality, especially at steeper angles.
- Utilize wide range of transducers that cover multiple applications
- Reduce noise for image clarity and minimize artifact caused by ablation technique using the newly engineered SwiftLink™ catheter connector for ACUSON P500.
The ACUSON P500, with a smaller footprint in a crowded technology environment, also offers an IntraCardiac Echocardiography (ICE) Edition that integrates the imaging capabilities of the ACUSON AcuNav™ family of catheters to the ACUSON P500 system. The utilization of the 10F & 8F ACUSON AcuNav ultrasound catheters provide real-time visualization of cardiac anatomy, catheters and devices within the heart and creates 3D contours of the heart chambers with the SoundStar® catheter. In addition, the bedside remote control capability allows the clinician quick access to image optimization.
*Not commercially available in all countries. Please contact your local Siemens representative for more information.