ACUSON Freestyle Ultrason Sistemi
Modern Sağlık Hizmetleri ile Modern Teknoloji Buluşuyor
Redefining ultrasound access in the interventional suite and at the point of care, the ACUSON Freestyle™ Series ultrasound systems equip you with innovative wireless ultrasound technology to exceed workflow limitations of conventional systems.
With cable-free technology, the ACUSON Freestyle Series™ offers unrestricted access to practitioners at the point of care, allowing quicker turnaround time.
- Save up to 92%* in sterile field preparation time and reduce the risk of infections with cable-free, fully-immersible transducers and custom-fit covers
- Scan clearly with a wireless range of up to 10 feet (three meters) away from the system
- Move around your workspace freely using innovative wireless technology
- Track and protect your investment with an internal alarm system for cable-free probe location security
*Data on file. Results may vary.
Scan clearly with innovative image processing and needle visualization features. With the ACUSON Freestyle™ Series, be confident that you can see – and reach – your optimal field of view during your ultrasound procedures.
- See the entire field-of-view clearly with high-quality, high-resolution imaging using Pixelformer™ image processing architecture
- Reduce probability of inaccurate punctures and enhance procedure clarity with enhanced Needle V needle visualization software
- Extend the field-of-view with the new Wide (trapezoidal imaging) Mode available on all linear transducers
Automate your workflow and access innovative technologies using the ACUSON Freestyle™ Series to streamline your workflow from patient registration to wireless image review and diagnosis.
- Effortlessly send studies to PACS upon exam completion using Auto Send
- Automatically maintain ample study storage space using Auto Study Management to ensure you are ready for your next exam
- Initiate exams and wireless image review faster using the ACUSON Freestyle™ Mobile Link App to view, open, and share images and clips
Zero cables. Zero footprint. Fully connected. The SIEMENS-unique, mounted ultrasound solution for the interventional suite allowing harmonious workflow alongside Artis with PURE angiography systems
- Zero Cables. Move freely around your workspace while maintaining the sterile field with ergonomic viewing of the ultrasound image on the Artis Large Display
- Zero Footprint. Free up staff and optimize your workspace with single-user on-probe controls and a rear-mounted ACUSON Freestyle Elite ultrasound system on the Artis Large Display
- Fully Connected. Improve procedural workflow times using Artis Patient Synchronization for automated patient data registration and using Auto Send for effortless sending of studies to PACS upon exam completion.
Standalone clinical images may have been cropped to better visualize pathology.
The products/features mentioned in this document may not be commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Siemens Healthcare GmbH is under license.
Operates on a Microsoft® tablet device running Windows® operating system 8.1 or higher. For informational purposes only. Not intended for diagnostic use.
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.