Michael Straub, MD, Managing Senior Physician, University Hospital Rechts der Isar, Munich, Germany
"As an endourologist, I am convinced by the technical innovation and working ergonomics of Uroskop Omnia. The possibilities of working without having to reposition the patient and of imaging the entire urinary tract with one single exposure with excellent image resolution have been ideally implemented in this interventional workstation. Free access to the patient, individually adjustable table height and intelligent table movements are further features that make working with Uroskop Omnia easy and convenient. In addition, patient comfort is increased while examination time is reduced." *
Prof. Jürgen Gschwend, MD, Director of the Urology Clinic, University Hospital Rechts der Isar, Munich, Germany
"The new Uroskop Omnia means a major improvement for our daily work and less dose and more comfort for our patients." *
Innovative technology and dedicated features
Uroskop Omnia is our fully digital state of the art urology system with dedicated workflow oriented features, that will support you in your daily diagnostic and therapeutic challenges.
Time and cost savings
Uroskop Omnia will help you to save time and costs, while at the same time increase and facilitate the quality of your work with its:
- Real KUB imaging and exceptional image quality with 43 x 43 cm (17 x 17 inch) flat panel detector at a resolution of more than 2800 x 2800 pixels
- Truly unrestricted patient access from all four sides of the table
- Excellent interfacing with endoscopy and ultrasound, even in true HD image quality
- Quick and easy adjustment of table height, preferred working position or patient transfer position - with the push of a button
- Synchronously moving table and tube
- Freely positionable color TFT monitors on spring-articulated swivel arm
- Ergonomic controls (hand-held and footswitch) with intuitive symbols
High patient throughput
Uroskop Omnia will help you to increase your daily patient throughtput with its many workflow oriented features. For instance it is not necessary to reposition your patient and/or the anesthesiologist and his equipment during any procedures.
Uroskop Omnia allows you to perform a variety of clinical applications even beyond the borders of urology. So Uroskop Omnia can also be used as perfect back-up system for other procedures like ERCP or general radiographic diagnosis.
Siemens Remote Service is the efficient and comprehensive infrastructure for the complete spectrum of medical-equipment-related remote services. Services that formerly required on-site visits are now available via data transfer.