Litoripsiye odaklanın, endoürolojiye hazır olun
Modularis is the effective, multifunctional, and flexible urology equipment which offers all the features you need for lithotripsy and endourology.
Effective – high stone-free rate at first treatment
Reduce retreatment and complication rates by increasing treatment effectiveness with a wide focus, high maximum energy, and low energy density.
- Best possible hit rate – stone is always in large focus area even during respiration
- Excellent stone disintegration – with high maximum energy in the focal zone
- Patient-gentle treatment – low energy density per area reduces risk of side effects
- Accurate stone localization – with mobile C-arm and ultrasound system from Siemens Healthineers
- Easy system handling – one central hand control for the entire Modularis platform
Multifunctional – ready to cover endourology and more
Increase utilization with a wide range of applications ‒ from endourologic interventions supported by Full View FD and ultrasound diagnostics to lithotripsy and extracorporeal shock wave therapy.
- Lithotripsy, endourology, and more – the flexible Modularis platform includes all the components you need
- Cios mobile C-arm – sharp, detailed images that support fast and confident interventional decisions
- 160% more image coverage of urinary tract1 – with Full View FD
- Fast and easy system setup – supported by laser-guided alignment, plug-and-play functionality, and large wheels of all platform members
Modular – truly flexible to meet your individual needs
Improve your institution’s financial sustainability by adapting Modularis to your clinical needs and budget and having all the components you need from a single reliable partner.
- From a basic configuration to the entire platform – Modularis flexibly adapts to your clinical demand and budget
- Select your preferred C-arm from Siemens Healthineers – or even add an existing third-party C-arm
- One platform, one partner – easy servicing and maintenance with predictable costs and smooth upgradability options
1Compared to today’s conventional 23 cm / 9” image intensifiers
Modularis is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.