Litoripsiye odaklanın, endoürolojiye hazır olun
The Modularis urology system meets your clinical needs. Designed for lithotripsy, it is also open for virtually all urological procedures and more.
What our customer say
“Having more than 1,500 lithotripsy patients per year, I would always prefer Siemens Modularis Variostar for its efficacy, its leading position in electromagnetic shockwave technology and Siemens’ good service backup.”
Prashant K. Pattnaik, MD
Professor and Chief Urologist and Managing Director
Dr. Pattnaik’s Hospital and S.S. Urological Institute, Mumbai, India2
Excellent stone disintegration
Advantages of the large shock wave focus of Modularis:
- Best possible hit rate – stone is always in large focus area even during respiration
- Patient-gentle treatment – low energy density per area reduces risk of side effects
- Better stone disintegration with fewer side effects
Flexible positioning of shock wave head
Advantages of the shock wave head of Modularis:
- Easily adjustable to the optimal therapy position
- Under-table and over-table1 therapy positions
- Patients can always be treated in supine position2
Advantages of the gel position1 of Modularis:
- Contact-free stone localization
- Easy gel application, air bubbles are prevented
- Motorized coupling
Flat detector and image intensifier mobile Cios C-arms. All available in the broad Siemens Healthineers portfolio.
Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL) for:
- Urological stone treatment in the kidney, ureter, and bladder
- Gastroenterological stone treatment in the bile duct3
Endourologic applications such as:
- Percutaneous interventions like percutaneous nephrostomy (PCN) and percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
- Transurethral procedures like ureterorenoscopy (URS), retrograde pyelography, double-J stent insertion
Extracorporeal shock wave therapy (ESWT) for orthopedic applications3 like pain therapy, pseudarthrosis, superficial plaques, and more.
The statements by Siemens customers described herein are based on results that were achieved in the customer’s unique setting. Since there is no “typical” hospital and many variables exist (e.g. hospital size, case mix, level of IT adoption) there can be no guarantee that other customers will achieve the same results.
This application use is not approved for every country.
Modularis is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.