Uroskop Omnia Max
Daha net görüntüler artık daha da akıllı
Discover the benefits of the urology device Uroskop Omnia Max.
“The possibilities of working without having to reposition the patient and of imaging the entire urinary tract with one single exposure with excellent image resolution have been ideally implemented in this interventional workstation.
Free access to the patient, individually adjustable table height and intelligent table movements are further features that make working with it easy and convenient. In addition, patient comfort is increased while examination time is reduced.”
Dr. Michael Straub, Managing Senior Physician, Department of Urology, Technische Universität München, Klinikum rechts der Isar, Munich, Germany2
Sharper images – exceptional quality in 43 cm x 43 cm (17’’ x 17’’)
Enhance your patient outcome with a state-of-the-art urology system that delivers distortion-free, high-quality dynamic sequences and static images of the entire KUB tract in one exposure – enabling an appropriate and effective treatment.
- High image quality – distortion-free, high-quality dynamic sequences and static KUB images in one exposure
- DiamondView Plus – less noise, enhanced soft-tissue contrast and finer bone detail
- Targeted navigation – faster and radiation-free navigation to an image detail
- Comprehensive dose reduction with CARE – without compromising image quality
- Safe imaging, even of children - assisted by radiation-free positioning and dedicated parameters for low dose
- IT security - high level of cybersecurity is standard and role-specific user rights support an easy workflow
Unique ergonomics – from patient access to system positioning
Manage your processes more efficiently by ensuring truly unrestricted patient access from all table sides without patient repositioning. Enable staff to keep a standardized equipment setup without wasting time on rearranging equipment.
- Patented curved X-ray column design – truly unrestricted patient access from all four sides
- SmartMove – automatically takes the fastest and shortest way to any position you need
- MoodLight element (based on LED technology) – helps to create a more relaxing atmosphere
Faster overview – all modalities in sight
Improve workflow efficiency and patient throughput with immediate side-by-side availability of all multi-modality images required – enabling an ergonomic working position and efficient documentation.
- SmartView1 – access to all imaging modalities, side-by-side, live and reference
- Multimodality images – conveniently stored together or sent to PACS with HD EndoStore1
- Sterile operation with the multifunctional footswitch
2The statements by Siemens Healthineers customers described herein are based on results that were achieved in the customer’s unique setting. Since there is no “typical” hospital and many variables exist (e.g. hospital size, case mix, level of IT adoption) there can be no guarantee that other customers will achieve the same results.
Uroskop Omnia Max is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.
The system will be branded Siemens Healthineers from February 2018 onwards. The exact availability depends on the individual country’s system release.